Corporate Rewards Terms and FAQs
Lost your login details? You can retrieve them here.
How does it work?
QHotels Conference & Events Rewards Scheme members can earn £10 of high street vouchers on events worth between £500 and £1,999, then £10 for every £1,000 after that just to say thanks. The cost of your event will be calculated exclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate excluding any extras.
- 24hour and day delegate conferences, meetings & events
- Corporate golf (groups of 12 or over)
- Corporate Groups (over 10 rooms)
- Corporate banqueting functions
- Training events
- Team building
- Room hire over £500
Unfortunately rewards cannot be claimed on:
- Christmas parties
- Non-corporate events
- Accommodation not attached to a conference, meeting, event or golf event
How do I sign up?
Signing up to become a member of the QHotels Corporate Rewards scheme is quick and easy. Simply visit our website and fill in all the relevant fields as directed.
All Corporate Rewards accounts need to have an ‘Admin’ and a ‘Manager’ assigned to the account – this can either be two separate users, or one user assigned to both roles. The ‘Manager’ is the decision maker, or the person who will decide who gets the vouchers within your team. The ‘Admin’ is the user who will submit the claims for your account.
If you only require one user, simply fill in the details on the ‘Admin’ form and hit the ‘copy details’ button. Users will receive their login details automatically to the email address supplied. If you do not receive your login details, you can retrieve them here
How will my details be used?
The email address supplied by you will be used as a contact address for all queries regarding your claims as well as information on our latest promotions, news and offers.
Is there anyone that can’t sign up?
If you are a booking agent on an enhanced or preferred marketing agreement with QHotels, unfortunately you are unable to participate within the corporate reward scheme. Please contact your account manager directly if you would like to discuss further.
Equally, private party organisers, brides and grooms are also not allowed to participate and we reserve the right to exclude any booker should you not fulfil our registration criteria.
How do I make a claim?
Claims should be made after an event has taken place. If you submit a claim prior to an event, your claim will remain open until the event is complete and the invoice has been paid.
To make a claim, log in to your secure area using you username and password. If you have forgotten your login details click here to retrieve them.
Once you have logged in, you will arrive at a holding page showing you all existing claims. Follow the on-screen prompts and work your way through the short claim form. If you are experiencing any problems submitting you claim, please contact us.
When you submit your claim, your rewards value will be calculated automatically and rounded down to the nearest thousand. Please feel free to submit more than one claim at a time, but only one claim can be made per event. Unfortunately events cannot be accumulated and added together.
Don’t forget to select the voucher you would like to receive!
What happens next?
Once your claim has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. The claim is now with the hotel events team who will approve, amend or reject your claim as appropriate.
My claim has been rejected – what do I do?
If a claim is rejected, you will be notified via email with the reason your claim has not been approved. You will need to log in and amend your claim as instructed.
My claim is marked as pending – what do I do?
If a claim is pending it is with the hotel events team to approve. If you have a query with this please contact the hotel events team.
My claim has been approved. When do I get my vouchers?
Once a claim has been approved, you should receive your vouchers within 6 weeks. If you have not received your vouchers contact the hotel events team.
Your vouchers will be sent directly to the ‘Manager’ of your Corporate Rewards account using the address supplied on registering. Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill to any address that is not registered to your account. If you believe your address is incorrect or need to update your details, please contact us.
Vouchers will be sent by recorded delivery, but once they leave our fulfillment house the tracking and safe delivery of the vouchers is down to you. Unfortunately, we cannot accept responsibility for any vouchers that are lost or stolen.
There is no cash alternative to the vouchers.
Other important points to note:
- Is your company allowed to participate in incentive schemes and accept rewards? Once you have signed up, QHotels cannot take responsibility for you accepting rewards against your own company policy
- Rewards can only be claimed after the event has taken place and within six months of the event taking place
- You can only claim for rewards for events that have taken place whilst your company was a member of the scheme. Rewards cannot be claimed retrospectively
- Rewards cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other QHotels incentives or offers
- Only one claim can be made per event. If you’re an agent booking on behalf of a client, we cannot reward both the agent and the direct booker. If you are both members of the Corporate Rewards scheme then it will be down to the agent to decide who receives the rewards
- Claims cannot be made against cancelled events
- Claims from separate events cannot be accumulated and added together
- We also cannot accept claims for events that were already enquired for prior to you signing up to the Corporate Rewards scheme.
- Your minimum claim must be over £500 and based on the value of your event at the contract stage before any extras that may have been added during the event. Your event value will also exclude extra costs that may have been added for audio visual support or team building/theming.
- When you submit your claim, your rewards will be calculated for you there and then and values will be rounded down to the nearest thousand. However your final claim will be paid on the invoice amound ex VAT.
- QHotels cannot accept any liability for tax implications incurred as a result of receiving vouchers that members may be liable to pay tax on.
- QHotels reserve the right to withdraw or alter the scheme without prior notice
- In order to allow us to let you know about queries relating to your claims, to remind you of the monthly prize draws and send you vouchers, by registering for this scheme you are allowing QHotels to contact you with relevant marketing communication.